Vision and Values
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Wyberton Primary Academy
"Growing futures together"
Within our caring community school, we provide children with opportunities and experiences that enable them to succeed and flourish. Our children are supported to grow their skills, talents and aspirations in order to reach their potential. We develop life-long learners and together we prepare for a successful future.
Our values of: Love, Hope, Unity, Curiosity and Integrity are brought to life each day by:
- Children, parents, staff and governors who demonstrate kindness
- Our aspirations for a brighter future
- Collaboration as a school family
- An ongoing curiosity and freedom of thought
- An honest and open approach by all